- Follow Scarring Words on WordPress.com
Writing about writing; prose, poetry, novels.
I'm a 22-year-old aspiring writer and poet. BA in English and History. MA in postcolonial studies. English language teacher.
I drink too much tea and am much too excited about the prospect of skipping places.
Support the blog by making a donation?
Where I’ve Been Published
- RT @sjaejones: SHORTER HOGWARTS HOUSES: G: Fight me H: *Disney songs* R: Well, actually S: Bitch, sit down 10 hours ago
- RT @StealthHillary: How about we celebrate how Harry Potter got kids reading instead of giving kudos for diversity that wasn't actually in… 1 day ago
- RT @zizieph: We need to start doing this to white ppl 2k17 "Where are you from?" "Germany" "I love England" "I said Germany" "Spaghetti is… 2 days ago
- @AusmaZehanat @SajidahWrites @logophile_maria @London_Shah @WriterlySA @Nafizaa @nadinecourtney @fsgbooks… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @localwinemom: See this is what we aren't gonna do is compare the STAR OF DAVID to the SWASTIKA twitter.com/earley38/statu… 2 days ago
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blogs I Follow
Musings Of Some Bengali Chick